How to Choose a Download Purchase
or Membership Contribution
- In our top menu, click FIND DOWNLOADABLE PROGRAMS.
- Find a program you want to download.
- Click on the photo, then click Add To Cart.
- Click Donate, Join or Renew in our homepage sidebar.
- Choose a donation, then click Add To Cart.
How to Log In (or Create a New Account)
- If your login is rejected, retype your user name and password carefully.
- If that fails, click on Forgot your Password? and follow the instructions. You’ll receive an email with complete instructions for changing your password.
OR: To create a new account, click Sign Up and fill in all the required fields.
NOTE: You can log into your account at any time by clicking on the Account button next to the Shopping Cart button any page.
About Receipts and Transaction Problems
- A numbered order confirmation (Please ignore any references to “shipment.”)
- A PayPal receipt
- A “downloads are ready” receipt from our e-commerce provider, Shopify
If any of these fails to arrive promptly, check your spam folder.
NOTE: These receipts will appear only after your transaction is completed. If they are delayed or don’t go through, consult PayPal or your credit card company. Unfortunately we have no control over the payment process.
How to Download, Save and Play Purchased Programs
on Your Desktop or Laptop Computer
- After you submit your payment and check out, the Order Received page will appear with a Download file button under the title of each purchased item.
- You will also receive two confirmation emails and a separate email that includes download links for your purchased items.
- Click the buttons to download your mp3s to your designated download folder in your desktop or laptop computer.
- Then you can play them using any software that plays mp3 files, such as iTunes for Mac or Windows. Usually just double-clicking on the mp3 file will open the right player software.
If You Use a Mobile Device (Phone or Tablet)
- Most newer mobile devices let you download files from the internet. But if you have an older device or operating system you can still click on our Download button, and the program should load temporarily into your browser where you can play it. If you want to play the file again at another time you can always click again on the Download button or link.
- When you’re done you can click on another program’s download button or link, and that program will play in your browser.
- For iPhone and iPad users – files downloaded into the iOS Files folder can be stored either locally in the device or in your iCloud storage. You can copy, move, delete, etc., a downloaded file by pressing on the file’s icon, which brings up a menu of options.
- If you’ve downloaded your mp3s to your regular computer, you can also sync your computer with your mobile device, using iTunes, Dropbox, etc. How to do this can vary with your device, operating system and installed apps. But instructions can be found online, or you can consult a knowledgeable friend, your local computer shop, Apple Store, Best Buy’s Geek Squad, etc.
Problems With Playback?
Downloaded Programs Not Playing All the Way Through?
- If your program only plays part way through after downloading it, you may have an incomplete download due to an interruption in your internet connection during the download. If this happens, please find your purchase receipt email, and repeat the download.
Free Listening Programs on our Home Page interrupted?
- Your internet connection may be interrupted or congested, so:
- Make sure you are not downloading or uploading anything else (or syncing your Dropbox or other cloud-storage account)
- Close any other programs that are using the internet
- Turn off any other computers, tablets, gaming consoles, etc., that share your home network
How to Give a New Dimensions Download as a Gift
It’s easy. Just purchase the download. Your “downloads are ready” Shopify receipt will include a link to the download you purchased. Copy and paste this link into an email and send it to your gift recipient.
If You Must Contact Us For Help
Email email@example.com. Be sure to let us know:
- What difficulty you’re having
- What device you are using to play mp3s (Desktop, laptop, phone or tablet, brand and model)
- Windows? Mac? Apple mobile device? Android mobile device?
- What operating system version you’re using.
- Here’s how to find it:
On Macs: Apple menu –> About This Mac
On iPhones and iPads: Settings –> General –> About –> Version
On Windows: Start Button –> Computer –> Properties –> Windows Edition
On Android mobile devices: Settings –> About (phone or device) –> Android Version
- Here’s how to find it:
- What browser name and version (If not sure, use your browser and go to whatbrowser.org)