Full of high energy and zest for life, psychologist and best-selling author Dyer suggests a myriad of methods to become more conscious parents and live life more fully. As the author of the best-selling book of the 70s decade,Your Erroneous Zones (Funk & Wagnalls 1976), Dyer has become known as a purveyor of common-sense wisdom that is eminently useful, and this dialogue is no exception, as he shares his optimism and upbeat perspective about everything from how to be a better parent to bringing peace to the planet. He is also the author of What Do You Really Want for Your Children? (Morrow 1985). (hosted by Michael Toms)
Wayne Dyer (1940-2015) was an internationally renowned author and speaker in the fields of self-development and spiritual growth. He is considered one of the pioneers of the self-development moment. He’s the author of over 40 books. He created many audio and video programs, and has inspired millions through his many television and radio appearances.
His many books include:
- Your Erroneous Zones (Funk & Wagnalls 1976)
- Real Magic: Creating Miracles in Everyday Life (HarperCollins 1992)
- Manifest Your Destiny: The Nine Spiritual Principles for Getting Everything You Want (HarperCollins 1997)
- The Power of Intention (Hay House 2004)
- Your Ultimate Calling: 365 Ways to Bring Inspiration into Your Life (Hay House 2006).
- Getting in the Gap: Making Conscious Contact with God Through Meditation (Book & CD) (Hay House Dec. 2002)
- 10 Secrets for Success and Inner Peace (Hay House May 2002)
- Change Your Thoughts – Change Your Life: Living the Wisdom of the Tao (Hay House 2009)
- Wishes Fulfilled: Mastering the Art of Manifesting (Hay House 2013)
- I Can See Clearly Now (Hay House 2015)
To learn more about the work of Wayne Dyer go to www.drwaynedyer.com.