How would you like to recapture, nurture and affirm your intuitive ability and use it in your everyday life? With humor and compassion, Judith Orloff, M.D. explains that by listening to your inner voice and connecting with your body’s natural powers of healing, you can live a more satisfying and joyful life. “Intuition is about balance. It’s a form of passion for me, a way of enjoying life. It’s listening in a fresh way, every single moment, wherever I am.” Orloff talks about five practical steps she uses in her own life and teaches to patients which illustrate how to harness the power of intuition for physical, emotional and sexual well-being. She also offers wisdom in dealing with the passing of a loved one, “If you do not trust yourself around the death bed it can be chaos. Overcoming our own fear of death can enable us to live a more joyous life and help our loved ones move on with love, light, and joy as they make their passage.” (hosted by Michael Toms)
Judith Orloff, M.D. is assistant clinical professor of psychiatry at U.C.L.A., and has been a presenter at medical schools, hospitals, universities, and the American Psychiatric Association. For more than two decades she has helped patients achieve physical and emotional healing through the synthesis of traditional medicine with intuition, energy, and spirituality.
She’s the author of:
- The Ecstasy of Surrender: 12 Surprising Ways Letting Go Can Empower Your Life (Harmony books 2014)
- Emotional Freedom: Liberate Yourself from Negative Emotions and Transform Your Life (Harmony Books 2009)
- Second Sight: An Intuitive Psychiatrist Tells Her Extraordinary Story and Shows You How to Tap Your Own Inner Wisdom (Warner Books 2010)
To find out more about the work of Judith Orloff, M.D. go to www.drjudithorloff.com.
Topics explored in this dialogue include:
- How you can be in touch with intuition in every moment
- Why traditional medicine is often more a sedation than an answer
- Learn ways to achieve the perfect balance-blending the analytic with the intuitive
- How networking in your community can lend support to your intuitive experiences
- Discover how to overcome your personal fear of death to help your dying loved ones move on
Host: Michael Toms Interview Date: 11/8/2001 Program Number: 2845