We are often trapped in the matrix of our intellect telling ourselves that we are victims of circumstances: it’s the economy, it’s my upbringing, it’s my job, my co-workers. Isha Judd says, “[T]his moment is the only moment you can change and this moment defines your future moments. So when I focus on praise, love, gratitude, and giving . . . I create more of that. If you are focusing on what is wrong, what is missing, or what’s in lack, it is inevitable that you keep creating that.” She reminds us to be vigilant in choosing love over fear as we create our future. Physicists tell us that everything is vibrating energy and Judd tells us that fear has a very slow vibration, however unconditional love has a high vibration. “So when we elevate our vibration and we start to release the fears, stresses, stuck emotions, and the judgments that we have internalized, suddenly they start to disappear and the world starts to change.” She teaches a simple, yet powerful system that shows how to find the state of mind she calls, “Love-consciousness,” where every moment of life–even the most challenging and frustrating–can be filled with love, joy, peace, and self-acceptance. (hosted by Michael Toms)
A native of Australia, Isha is the founder of La I, an international center for the expansion of consciousness, with facilities in Uruguay and Mexico. She is the creator of the Isha System, designed to expand consciousness and anchor the practitioner in unconditional love. Isha has built a large following in South America as a writer and spiritual teacher. She lives in Uruguay, and travels the world giving conferences and seminars. She was named Ambassador for Peace by the Argentinian senate, and Citizen of the World by the International University in Cuernavaca, Mexico.
Her books include:
- Why Walk When You Can Fly: Soar Beyond Your Fears and Love Yourself and Others Unconditionally (New World Library 2008)
- Love Has Wings: Free Yourself from Limiting Beliefs and Fall in Love with Life (New World Library 2012)
To learn more about the work of Isha go to www.isha.com.
Topics Explored in This Dialogue
- Why we cling to old belief systems
- Why real change is an inside job
- What is love-consciousness
- What happens when we respond and act from fear
- How we are responsible for our own peace and joy
- What are the 4 facets of eternal truth that we can practice each day