“The time has come when there really are no masters and no teachers. We’re all teachers.” With this invitation to step into your truest life, Gina Mazza Hillier opens the door to a life of clarity, calm, creativity, and divine bliss. Through her own practice, and by witnessing her moments of openness as well as fearfulness, she has gained insights into the process that takes us from running through life as though it’s one long “to-do list” to living in quiet awareness of our intuition and guidance from a higher self. As a result, she offers a remarkably practical approach to achieving higher consciousness through seven steps you can use to access your own greatest wisdom and become your own truest teacher. (hosted by Justine Willis Toms)
Gina Mazza Hillier is a free-lance journalist, editor, writing consultant, and founding partner of Epiphany Works, an “inspired event” planning company. Her articles have appeared in numerous national magazines including Body & Soul, Imagine Magazine, and Writer’s Journal.
Her books include:
- Everything Matters, Nothing Matters: For Women Who Dare to Live with Exquisite Calm, Euphoric Creativity & Divine Clarity (St. Lynn’s Press 2008)
- Romancing the Future (co-author with Judy Julin) (Findhorn Press 2008)
- The Highest and The Best (co-author with Sallie Christensen) (Xlibris 2000)
To learn more about the work of Gina Mazza Hillier go to everythingmattersnothingmatters.com.
Topics explored in this dialogue include:
- Why your vulnerability can be a source of great strength
- How you can meditate while mowing the lawn
- How symbols and archetypes can help you find meaning in difficult times
- How you can find a mentor in places you might not expect
- How to cultivate your own intuitive awareness
Host: Justine Willis Toms Interview Date: 6/5/2008 Program Number: 3265