Bringing light to the dark side of evil, so that it removes the disguise and the illusion, visionary theologian Mathew Fox provides a new perspective on an ages old subject. He calls for an open dialogue about evil and what it truly means. In an era when human beings are fully capable of destroying the species along with the biosphere, Fox points to the roots of evil within, as a way out and through. He stresses the inherent goodness of all beings and the healing power of beauty.
Matthew Fox, Ph.D. is a priest and was a member of the Dominican Order of the Catholic Church for thirty-four years. He holds a doctorate in History and Theology of Spirituality and is a scholar in residence with the Academy for the Love of Learning in Santa Fe, New Mexico, as well as founder and president of Friends of Creation Spirituality.
Matthew Fox is the author of more than thirty books including:
- Original Blessing: A Primer in Creation Spirituality Presented in Four Paths, Twenty-Six Themes, and Two Questions (Jeremy Tarcher/Putnam 2000)
- HILDEGARD OF BINGEN: A Saint for Our Times: Unleashing Her Power in the 21st Century (Namaste Publishing 2012)
- Letters to Pope Francis: Rebuilding a Church with Justice and Compassion (CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform 2012)
- Occupy Spirituality: A Radical Vision for a New Generation (coauthor Adam Bucko) North Atlantic Press 2013)
- Creation Spirituality: Liberating Gifts for the Peoples of the Earth (HarperOne 1991)
- The Coming of the Cosmic Christ: The Healing of Mother Earth and the Birth of a Global Renaissance (HarperOne 1988)
- Meister Eckhart: A Mystic-Warrior for Our Times (New World Library 2014)
- Confessions: The Making of a Postdenominational Priest (HarperSanFrancisco 1996)
- A Way to God: Thomas Merton’s Creation Spirituality Journey (New World Library 2016)
To learn more about the work of Matthew Fox go to www.matthewfox.org.