Judith Orloff takes you on a fascinating autobiographical journey, from her early struggles to suppress the powerful voices within her, to eventual acceptance of her gift of clairvoyance and the final realization of the need to integrate her psychic powers into her psychiatric practice. She tells you how unlocking your own psychic powers can influence every aspect of your life and deepen your sense of spiritual connection. A pioneer in the sweeping changes that are taking place in medicine and psychiatry today, she believes that “traditional medicine will die unless spirituality and psychic awareness is integrated into its realm.” Constantly stressing the need for “a sense of reverence and focus” when cultivating psychic abilities, Orloff teaches simple ways we can all develop psychically. (hosted by Michael Toms)
Judith Orloff, M.D. is assistant clinical professor of psychiatry at U.C.L.A., and has been a presenter at medical schools, hospitals, universities, and the American Psychiatric Association. For more than two decades she has helped patients achieve physical and emotional healing through the synthesis of traditional medicine with intuition, energy, and spirituality.
She’s the author of:
- The Ecstasy of Surrender: 12 Surprising Ways Letting Go Can Empower Your Life (Harmony books 2014)
- Emotional Freedom: Liberate Yourself from Negative Emotions and Transform Your Life (Harmony Books 2009)
- Second Sight: An Intuitive Psychiatrist Tells Her Extraordinary Story and Shows You How to Tap Your Own Inner Wisdom (Warner Books 2010)
To find out more about the work of Judith Orloff, M.D. go to www.drjudithorloff.com.
Topics Explored in This Dialogue
- The importance of giving the psychic child a voice
- How to recognize a near-death experience
- The importance of and how to recognize guidance dreams
- The difference between psychotic voices and the psychic voice
- The tarnishing of psychic phenomenon in our culture
- The importance of meditation, dreams, altars and rituals in increasing our psychic awareness
- The crucial relationship between the psychic and the spiritual; knowing when to speak
- Simple ways you can develop psychically