Have you tried diet after diet only to experience failure again and again? Do you try different exercise plans only to give them up a few months later? Jay Cooper has the answer for you. His breakthrough wellness program caters to your individual metabolic type and body shape and delivers a diet and exercise plan that will work for your individual needs – for the rest of your life. “There is no cookie-cutter methodology that will work for all of us. Diet, exercise and this whole wellness movement is not something you can put into a one-size-fits-all approach.” Discover the individual needs of your body to help you look and feel your best.
Cooper is director of the “Body Code Wellness Program” for the world-renowned Green Valley Spa in Utah with over twenty years of professional experience in weight-loss wellness programs. He is the author, with Kathryn Lance, of The Body Code (Pocket Books 1999).
Topics Explored in this Dialogue:
- How to determine your own body type
- The type of diet best suited for your body type
- How to find the exercise plan that is right for you
- Why you get food cravings and how to control them
- Why you don’t need to run a marathon to experience an “exercise high”
- Are the new fat and sugar substitutes safe?
- Ways to avoid overeating and appreciate your meals more
- How a “sesame oil gum massage” can prevent overeating
Host: Michael Toms Interview Date: 8/17/1999 Program Number: 2788