“A moment of humiliation is a small price to pay for enlightenment.” Maria Nemeth found this out for herself through a series of events that led to a complete personal transformation. Her story revolved around money but as she soon discovered, money and life are more closely intertwined than is at first apparent. When you view money as a form of energy, you begin to see the ways you are spending or perhaps blocking that energy, and you stop confusing your net-worth with your self-worth. Nemeth teaches you how to uncover your hidden beliefs, patterns, and habits about money, defuse your fears of deprivation and scarcity, and develop and STAY ON your own personal path to abundance. You’ll know you’ve got it when “you are demonstrating that principle in physical reality.” In short, your money will begin feeding your dreams, not just paying your bills.
Nemeth is a clinical psychologist and the author of The Energy of Money: A Spiritual Guide to Financial and Personal Fulfillment (Ballantine 1999), which has helped thousands of people to create ongoing affluence and financial ease.
Topics Explored in this Dialogue:
- The key to sustaining your dream
- How to become a “conduit of enjoyment”
- The crucial difference between a task and a goal
- How to spend your energy wisely
- Why less is so much more
- How to do a “money autobiography” and why itís valuable
- Why you may hold yourself back
- What the simple act of balancing your checkbook to the penny can do for the rest of your life
- The connection between spirituality, energy, and money
- Why money struggles can be such good wake-up calls
Host: Michael Toms Interview Date: 10/21/1999 Program Number: 2798