What would your life be like if you woke up in the morning knowing you will spend the day doing what you love? What would it be like if your relationships were always energetic and effortless? What would happen if you fully lived each day with vitality, energy, and passion? Is it ever too late to start to find and follow your passion? Founding Director of Clarity International, Cathy Hawk, says, “The notion that it is too late for me to start doing what I love is a very lights off story. If someone is saying that to me, I would be able to literally see their life-force, their radiance, disappear. It is never, ever too late to start to make changes and go in a direction of things that light us up.” This inspiring idea and more, serve as the focus for this edition of New Dimensions with our guests, Cathy Hawk and her partner and husband, Gary Hawk. (hosted by Michael Toms)
Cathy Hawk is Founding Director of Clarity International, a coaching and training firm that teaches skills for how to see, sense, and use energy as a primary life and work strategy. Since 1994, Cathy, along with Clarity trained coaches, has inspired thousands of people from all walks of life to find and answer their callings drawing upon entrepreneurial expertise gathered from more than a quarter century of visioning and team building in her professional practice. Cathy’s own search for a new vision led to the development of Clarity International and the “Lights on Learning” method. She has guided many visionary leaders from companies both large and small.
Gary Hawk is Co-Director of Clarity International and serves as an executive coach and mentor for CEOs, business owners and senior executives. He guides and challenges his clients in clarifying business and personal goals, and in thinking through the ongoing means to attain them. With more than four decades of experience in both large and small businesses, Gary brings a rich business background to his coaching relationships.
They are the co-authors of:
- Creating the Rest of Your Life: An Atlas for Manifesting Success and Excellence in Life and Work (Brilliance Press 2007)
- Get Clarity, The Lights-On Guide to Manifesting Success in Life and Work (Get Clarity Press 2011)
To learn more about the work of Cathy Hawk and Gary Hawk go to getclarity.com.
Topics explored in this dialogue include:
- How to recognize our true vision and passion
- How we shift out of repeating old patterns in our lives
- What is “Lights on Learning”
- What is the difference between being and thinking
- How do we embody the energy system of our chakras
- What is a check-in process
- How do we shift our attention from what’s draining us to what is energizing us
Host: Michael Toms Interview Date: 11/8/2007 Program Number: 3226