A must-listen for anyone seeking to find or deepen that mysterious, mystical, magical thing called love. Whether you are in a relationship or still searching for one, Williamson shows you how to do both better by getting “involved in a deep and sacred grand romantic adventure.” Most of us, says Williamson, “are waiting for the greatness to appear before we decide to love somebody.” But when “another person sees us in our wholeness, we are transformed.” Learn how to see and be seen this way with Williamson, a major force in American metaphysics and spirituality, who challenges you to go beyond psychological issues and make love mystifying once again. (hosted by Michael Toms)
Marianne Williamson is an internationally acclaimed spiritual teacher, author and lecturer.
She is the author of:
- A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of “A Course in Miracles” (Perennial Currents 1996)
- A Woman’s Worth (Random House 1993)
- The Gift of Change: Spiritual Guidance for Living Your Best Life (HarperSanFrancisco 2006)
To learn more about the work of Marianne Williamson, go to www.marianne.com.
Topics explored in this dialogue include:
- How to get the most out of your intimate relationships
- How couples know what’s going on underneath each other’s skin
- Where and when we do our most important relationship work
- How relationships become holy
- How the mermaid bequeathed us the myth of enchanted love
- The role of the will and the soul in loving and being loved
- The three great destroyers of love
Host: Michael Toms Interview Date: 10/27/1999 Program Number: 2799