There are no limits to your ability to think, according to psychologist Dyer, who suggests that you can imagine yourself doing anything. The power of the mind is limitless. He encourages us to put our consciousness on what we are for, rather than what we are against. This conversation is filled with personal anecdotes to support his views on awakening the mind and creative thinking. (hosted by Michael Toms)
Wayne Dyer (1940-2015) was an internationally renowned author and speaker in the fields of self-development and spiritual growth. He is considered one of the pioneers of the self-development moment. He’s the author of over 40 books. He created many audio and video programs, and has inspired millions through his many television and radio appearances.
His many books include:
- Your Erroneous Zones (Funk & Wagnalls 1976)
- Real Magic: Creating Miracles in Everyday Life (HarperCollins 1992)
- Manifest Your Destiny: The Nine Spiritual Principles for Getting Everything You Want (HarperCollins 1997)
- The Power of Intention (Hay House 2004)
- Your Ultimate Calling: 365 Ways to Bring Inspiration into Your Life (Hay House 2006).
- Getting in the Gap: Making Conscious Contact with God Through Meditation (Book & CD) (Hay House Dec. 2002)
- 10 Secrets for Success and Inner Peace (Hay House May 2002)
- Change Your Thoughts – Change Your Life: Living the Wisdom of the Tao (Hay House 2009)
- Wishes Fulfilled: Mastering the Art of Manifesting (Hay House 2013)
- I Can See Clearly Now (Hay House 2015)
To learn more about the work of Wayne Dyer go to www.drwaynedyer.com.
Host: Michael Toms Interview Date: 9/21/1989 Program Number: 2153
From Album: Origins
Artist: Radhika Miller
1989 Radhika Miller Music #RMM-1108
From Album: Sounds of Nature & The Great Outdoors
Artist: Sound of Nature
Spectacular Sound Effects #CDSE-7704