At a time in human history when the momentum for meaning and purpose has never been greater and the quest for deeper wisdom appears to have accelerated, the question arises, “How do I get there?” The perennial seeker’s path, the inner journey that each one of us is on, serves as the focus for this edition of New Dimensions. For more than 30 years Guy Finley has been helping individuals to discover ways to a fuller life and true purpose.
Finley has presented self-realization seminars to thousands throughout North America and Europe over the past quarter century, and is a frequent guest on television and radio. He is a faculty member at the Omega Institute, and is featured in the film Beyond the Law of Attraction. Finley is Director of Life of Learning Foundation, a nonprofit Center for Self-Study in Merlin, Oregon. His popular “Key Lesson” emails each week are enjoyed by over 200,000 people in 142 countries.
His books include:
- The Intimate Enemy: Winning the War Within Yourself (Llewellyn Publications 1997)
- The Secret of Letting Go (Llewellyn Publications 2000)
- The Essential Laws of Fearless Living: Find the Power to Never Feel Powerless Again (Red Wheel/Weiser 2008)
- The Courage to Be Free: Discover Your Original Fearless Self (Weiser Books 2010)
- The Seeker, the Search, the Sacred: Journey to the Greatness Within (Weiser Books 2011)
His CDs and videos include:
To learn more about the work of Guy Finley go to www.guyfinley.com.
Topics explored in this dialogue include:
- How you can reach a level of self-awareness that allows you to transcend the anxieties and insecurities of everyday life
- How you can live a deeper, more reflective life
- Why lasting self-liberation is so important
- What is the power that defeats defeat
- How to see through the blame game
Host: Michael Toms Interview Date: 3/1/2003 Program Number: 2976