Do you give much thought to the meaning and nature of relationship? Subject, object, you, me, we, us? How many of us ever explore the multiple dimensions of relationship, or why we are often compelled to its pursuit. Author and internationally known teacher, Richard Moss, believes there is a deep yearning inside of us, a quest for relationship, and that is the essence of consciousness. In this illuminating dialogue Moss explores the meaning of consciousness, hope and faith, hopelessness and despair, the mystery of mothers and sons, and the difference between the transcendent power of seeing the “otherness” of others and seeing others as an extension of our own psychology. “I’m talking about a paradox, that if you become profoundly connected to who you are – the beginning of yourself – then the other ceases to be an extension of your psychology, and exists as a true other.”
Richard Moss, M.D. left the practice of medicine at the age of thirty to alleviate suffering by finding greater spiritual understanding. He is internationally known and respected as a visionary thinker, teacher, and author whose work bridges science, psychology, energy medicine, and spiritual-awareness practices. He guides seminars and retreats in North and South America, Europe, and Australia, and is available for private mentoring for individuals at his home in Colorado.
He is the author of many books, including:
- Inside-Out Healing: Transforming Your Life Through the Power of Presence (Hay House 2011)
- The Black Butterfly: An Invitation to Radical Aliveness (Celestial Arts 1987)
- The Second Miracle: Intimacy, Spirituality, and Conscious Relationships (Celestial Arts 1995)
- The Mandala of Being: Discovering the Power of Awareness (New World Library)
- Words That Shine Both Ways (Enneas Publications 1997)
- The I That Is We: Awakening to Higher Energies Through Unconditional Love (Celestial Arts 1981)
To learn more about the work of Richard Moss, M.D. go to www.richardmoss.com.
Topics Explored in This Dialogue
- How you attain greater consciousness through relationship
- How you can educate your soul
- What is the human game
- Why agendas can cause personal anxiety
- Where is consciousness located