Have you ever walked into a house that just didn’t feel right? Maybe it’s your own home. Are there rooms you tend to avoid? Well, you might want to call a psychic house cleaner, one who can detect, identify, and clean-up negative energy patterns in your home. One such person is Sheldon Norberg. It is Norberg’s experience that there are energetic patterns that are established by the primary inhabitants of a house and that the houses themselves seem to have contracts to maintain these patterns. He says, “The one thing that I keep seeing, is that a house has an agreement with the people who built it, or bought it, or originally lived there, or lived there more intensely.” He would ask himself, “I wonder, what was the intention of the people who originally lived there, what was their relationship like on a family level, and how did that set a footprint for what people are going to feel like living there?” Part of his work is to renegotiate contracts with our homes, as well as to clear out negative energies. (hosted by Justine Willis Toms)
Sheldon Norberg received his training at the Academy of Intuition Medicine and has developed an extensive practice in meditation and energetic space healing. He became an adjunct faculty member at the Academy of Intuition Medicine while earning his B.A. in Psycho-Spiritual Healing at San Francisco State University. He is a Certified Practitioner of Chi Nei Tsan (Chinese Organ Massage), a Certified Hypnotherapist, and a non-denominational minister, who has trained in Holotropic BreathworkTM, Alchemical Divination, Shamanism, and Feng Shui.
He’s the author of:
- Healing Houses- My Work as a Psychic House Cleaner: Why We Feel Emotional and Spiritual Energy in Our Homes, Whether They’re Haunted By Ghosts or Not (North Mountain Publishing 2010)
To learn more about the work of Sheldon Norberg go to www.healinghouses.com.
Topics explored in this dialogue include:
- What is an energy signature of a house
- How can the dynamics of energy affect physical dwellings
- How men and women feel the dynamics of energy differently
- What is the difference between psychic housecleaning and feng shui
- What are some examples of ghosts that Norberg encountered in his work
- What does it take to “clear” a house of negative energy
- What are the patterns that houses seem to maintain with original occupants
- What are some of the negative psychic energies found in hospitals
- What are the five elemental washes for a house
Host: Justine Willis Toms Interview Date: 10/5/2011 Program Number: 3412