A pioneer in understanding the connection between emotions and illness, renowned metaphysical lecturer and teacher Louise Hay says, “Our thoughts are the only power we have. Our thoughts control our life. The only thing we have to control is our thinking.” Learn ways to begin changing your thinking patterns and watch how your life begins to change, from your health to your work to your ability to give and receive love. A must-listen for anyone seeking a change in their life. Hay has assisted thousands of people in discovering and using the full potential of their own creative powers of personal growth and self-healing. Her works have been translated into twenty-three languages in thirty countries.
Hay is a best-selling author of eighteen books, including You Can Heal Your Life (Hay House 1988), Life! Reflections on Your Journey (Hay House 1995) and Empowering Women (Hay House 1997).
Topics Explored in this Dialogue:
- How to discover what you believe so you can change it
- How to change the way you think
- How to change your world, thought by thought
- How fear keeps you from healing yourself
- How to drop the habit of criticism
- What is the difference between prayers and affirmations
- What is the power of gratitude
- How to age and not go “downhill”
- How to accentuate the positive
- How our culture raises children with fear
- How to unburden yourself, live longer and look younger
Host: Michael Toms Interview Date: 6/26/1997 Program Number: 2641