You’ve read the books, attended the workshops, sat on your zafu – and of course listened to New Dimensions interviews – all on the path to enlightenment. As a result, the world you live in is radically different from that of your parents, or your high school teachers, or our government officials. You may even have awakened to an understanding of who you are that allows you to be present in the moment – some of the time, at least – with love and joy. But now what? Arjuna Ardagh, ordained as a teacher by the late and beloved Poonjaji, answers the question this way: “Instead of being the end of spiritual life, enlightenment becomes the foundation of spiritual life; it becomes the place we start. Now we know who we really are. How are we going to live from here?” According to Ardagh, the number of people attaining spiritual realization has grown exponentially, and the human species is on the precipice of a “transparent revolution.” With more and more people living with greater consciousness, he believes we are approaching an evolutionary shift that will literally change the world as we know it-much sooner than you might imagine. For those who are happy with the old paradigm, it’s grim news. For those who are ready for a society based on limitless love – this teacher’s insights of will be among the most inspirational you’ve heard in a long time. (hosted by Michael Toms)
Arjuna Ardagh is a writer, public speaker and founder of the Awakening Coaching Training in Nevada City, California. It’s a training program dedicated to the awakening of consciousness within the context of ordinary life.
Arjuna Ardagh’s books include:
- The Translucent Revolution: How People Just Like You Are Waking Up and Changing the World (New World Library 2005)
- Leap Before You Look: 72 Shortcuts for Getting Out of Your Mind and into the Moment (Sounds True 2008)
- The Last Laugh (Hay House 2013)
- Better than Sex: The Ecstatic Art of Awakening Coaching (Awakening Coaching 2013)
To learn more about the work of Arjuna Ardagh go to www.arjunaardagh.com.
Topics explored in this dialogue include:
- How you can easily be more relaxed and in tune with your awakened self
- Why “enlightenment” is only the beginning
- Why more and more people are awakening to who they really are
- Why your own awakening is similar to that of the Buddha and Jesus
- Why enlightenment doesn’t always lead to healthy relationships
- What it will take for the world’s population to shift into a paradigm of love
Host: Michael Toms Interview Date: 8/16/2005 Program Number: 3103