Shangri-La lives according to James Redfield in his new book, The Secret of Shambhala: In Search of the Eleventh Insight (Warner 1999). “We are in the throes of a spiritual renaissance,” just beginning to discover and unleash the untapped potential that resides in all of us. Ride the crest of this wave by learning how to build your own “field of intention,” because anything is possible. You’ll also discover the role diet plays in spiritual well-being, and how it’s actually possible to create the potential for mystical experiences to happen in your daily life.
Redfield is the author of one of the most successful self-published books of all time, The Celestine Prophecy (Warner 1993.) Other books include The Tenth Insight: Holding the Vision–Further Adventures of the Celestine Prophecy (Warner 1996), and The Celestine Vision: Living the New Spiritual Awareness (Warner 1997).
Topics Explored in this Dialogue:
- How to build your own “field of intention” and create synchronicities in your life
- How to cultivate alertness
- How the crisis in Tibet is affecting Tibetans and the world
- Inspirational stories about how the Tibetan people are dealing with the Chinese takeover
- The difference between traditional prayer and affirmations
- Stories and ancient beliefs about Shambhala
Host: Michael Toms Interview Date: 10/21/1999 Program Number: 2796