Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche is the founder and spiritual director of Ligmincha Institute in Charlottesville, Virginia, a nonprofit organization dedicated to bringing the Bon Buddhist tradition to the Western world. Rinpoche is a beloved teacher throughout the United States, Mexico, and Europe, and a prolific author.
His books include:
- The Tibetan Yogas Of Dream And Sleep (Snow Lion Publications 1998)
- Healing With Form, Energy, And Light: The Five Elements In Tibetan Shamanism, Tantra, And Dzogchen (Snow Lion Publications 2002)
- Tibetan Sound Healing: Seven Guided Practices to Clear Obstacles, Cultivate Positive Qualities, and Uncover Your Inherent Wisdom (Sounds True 2007)
- Awakening the Sacred Body (Hay House 2011)
- Awakening The Luminous Mind: Tibetan Meditation for Inner Peace and Joy (Hay House 2012)
To learn more about the work of Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche go to www.ligmincha.org.
Host: Michael Toms Interview Date: 5/23/2008 Program Number: C0063