Carol Orsborn, Ph.D. received her Masters of Theological Studies and Doctorate in History and Critical Theory of Religion from Vanderbilt University with post-graduate work in Spiritual Counseling at the New Seminary in Manhattan. Orsborn received her Doctorate in History and Critical Theory of Religion from Vanderbilt University, specializing in adult development and ritual studies, including intergenerational values formation and transmission. She has served on the faculties of Pepperdine, Loyola Marymount and Georgetown Universities. Dr. Orsborn lives in Nashville, Tennessee as part of an extended grand-family.
Her books include:
- Inner Excellence: Spiritual Principles of Life-Driven Business (New World Library 1993)
- Solved By Sunset: The Right Brain Way to Resolve Whatever’s Bothering You in One Day or Less (Harmony 1995)
- The Art of Resilience: 100 Paths to Wisdom and Strength in an Uncertain World (Three Rivers Press 1997)
- The Year I Saved My (downsized) Soul (Vibrant Nation 2009)
- Fierce with Age: Chasing God and Squirrels in Brooklyn (Turner 2013)
To learn more about the work of Carol Orsborn go to www.carolorsborn.com.
Host: Justine Willis Toms Interview Date: 10/26/2009 Program Number: C0126